Candle Creek is an upscale subdivision situated on the North side of Frankfort, Illinois, designed and developed exclusively for T.B.L. Construction, Inc. Homeowners can customize any plan, choose to design a new plan, or bring their own plan.
- Candle Creek consists of 60 single family homesites, 1 private pond, and 1 public pond & park with bike path.
- Candle Creek offers 14 Look-Out and 19 Walk-Out Lots, many of which are located on the ponds
- Oversized, Cul-De-Sac, and Corner Lots with greater frontages for larger homes are also available.
- Homesites average from 1/3 to over 1/2 acre.
- An Architectural Review Committee has been established to preserve the subdivision’s beauty, quality, and value.
- Covenants & Restrictions designed to maintain a higher standard of living
- Nearby Metra Train Station, Interstate Access, Restaurants, and Shopping Malls.
Highly Rated & Desirable Frankfort Schools
- District 157-C – Frankfort Elementary
- (Grand Prairie, Chelsea, Hickory Creek)
- District 210 – High School
- 210 Lincolnway East High School
All homes in Candle Creek are custom built, pricing is based on homeowner specifications.
Please take a drive through Candle Creek and see what it has to offer. T.B.L. has access to all the lots and will help you make a decision on which lot will accomodate your home. Reserve your lot now and T.B.L. will build your custom home. Please take a moment to review the available spec homes.
Please contact us to make an appointment to discuss your dream home.